Saturday, October 11, 2014.
After much consideration, I have decided on a final presentation that is both within my ability and plausible in the time I have allotted. I have decided to translate and decipher a Korean proverb; although, I have still not found one. I plan to find the quote within the next couple weeks. I am sure that if I have trouble finding a quote or proverb, my mentor can assist me, so I am not worried about not being able to find one.
The three tenses I have learned in the previous weeks have been helpful in my understanding of the language. I think in addition to present tense, past tense, and infinitive tense, future tense will be the next tense to have a lot of real world use.
I did not want to overload myself the week before I took SAT subject tests so this week was not as accomplishing as I wanted it to be. Hopefully next week will be better since early applications for some colleges will be over by then.
No comments:
Post a Comment